Christmas is my favorite holiday. It’s great to spend time with friends and family, share Christ’s story, and indulge in delicious treats. I think you will enjoy this recipe; it is Mel’s favorite fudge. Merry Christmas!
- 3 cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- Dash of Salt
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into an aluminum foil-lined 8 or 9 inch square pan. Chill for two hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto a cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature. (Makes about two pounds.)