Fall is my favorite time of year! Pumpkins and mums sitting on porches mean it’s time to make a tasty pumpkin dessert. Have friends and family over and share this wonderful treat.
- 1 pkg regular Oreos, finely crushed (NOT doublestuff)
- 6 Tbsp. salted butter, melted
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened (this brand does not lump)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cold milk
- 1 tub (16 oz.) Cool Whip, divided
- 2 pkgs (3.4 oz.) instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups whole milk, cold
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the Oreos and butter and mix until crumbs are fully coated.
- Press the crumbs into a 9×13 inch baking dish and place in the refrigerator while you work on the other layers.
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and 2 Tbsp. Milk and mix well.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the refrigerated crust.
- In another bowl, combine the pumpkin pudding with the 3 1/4 cups milk and whip until pudding thickens up. Spread this over the previous cream cheese layer.
- Let the dessert rest for about five minutes so the pudding can firm up completely and then spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top.
- Sprinkle the pecans evenly over the top and then place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or the freezer for 1 hour before serving.